Technology Content Creator
Remote Working Part Time
Writing for an open source project
Subscribie is a Subscription Website Builder which helps small businesses and start-ups create subscription based websites.
The ability to quickly and efficiently create a subscription website is it's niche.
Role & Objectives
Our first objective is to reach more people seeking information on this topic and then, encourage people to build a site using our system.
We're looking for a content creator to build on our own efforts to create guides / information / how-to articles on our website.
Examples of organisations which do this very well, and are a big inspiration include: https://gocardless.com/guides/posts/
The objective is to create equally valuable, well researched, evergreen content which is connected to subscription based businesses, and the topics surrounding.
Remuneration: £50 per month, 3 well researched original long form articles per month aimed at meeting the objectives set out above
- Keen researcher to understand the pain-points / related topics in this sector
- Experience writing for the web
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- Familiar with calls-to-action
- Attitude: Content is king, values accuracy and time to research
- Interest in the small business (SME) economy as it becomes more digital
- Understanding of Digital Analytics (Google Analytics)
- Familiar with tools such as Google Trends
- Familiar with social channels (Twitter/LinkedIn/Facebook) for promoting content
Please provide examples of work and reasons why you'd like to join our project